WordPress SEO Plugins For Top Rankings
WordPress SEO Plugins For Top Rankings
How would you like to see your WordPress website rank for keywords by the top rank (SERP) of search engine results pages?
As you know, WordPress is a blog tool, a publishing platform and a Content Management System (CMS).
WordPress started off essentially as a niche blogging tool and has since been used by many businesses. It has been developed to this day and continues to be improved.
In order not to show bad performance in search engines, WordPress develops SEO plugins and makes them available. Thanks to these plugins, your WP sites are starting to rank high in keyword searches.
What is a WordPress SEO Plugin?
The SEO plugin is a piece of software that can be added to the WordPress site and contains a set of SEO related functions.
This plugin allows your WordPress website to be optimized for effective search engine performance.
What a typical WordPress SEO plugin allows you to do easily;
- Allows you to do technical SEO
- It allows you to perform page optimization on your content for high ranking.
- Allows customization of metadata.
- It allows to optimize your content metadata for social.
- Allows creating XML sitemaps.
Best Wordpress SEO Plugins
There are many options when it comes to SEO plugins. WordPress has thousands of plugins for almost every website. We have compiled the most important 4 of them for you.
One of the most popular SEO plugins of recent days, Seotudy is a plugin that stands out with its features. A combination of Visual SEO, Basic SEO and the most used SEO tools. Not only SEO, but wordpress security includes features.
Features and functions of SEOtudy
- Adding Google Analytics Code
- Adding Google Search Console Code
- Add Yandex Matrica Code
- SSL Redirects
- Title and Description Arrangements for SEO
- Adding the Canonical Tag
- Adding Sub Tags for Images
- SEO compatible Visual Naming
- Detection and Redirection of 404 Pages
- Label density
- Automatic Redirection of Old Links to New Links
- Managing Htaccess and Robots.txt Files
- H Label Recommendations
- Backlink Detection
- Log Analysis
Yoast SEO is the most popular SEO plugin in WordPress. It was developed by Joost de Valk. It currently has over 5 million active installs and more than 40 million downloads. While you have the option to purchase Premium Yoast SEO extensions for some extra functionality, it's part of the free version for the most important functions.
Features and functions of Yoast SEO
- Yazilariniz ve sayfalariniz için özellestirilebilir meta basliklar, meta açiklamalar ve meta anahtar kelimeler
- Odak anahtar kelimeleri belirleyebilme
- XML site haritalari
- Içerik okunabilirlik analizi
- Sosyal pasaj önizlemelerini özellestirme yetenegi
- Ve daha fazlasi ..
The premium version allows you to perform News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO and WooCommerce SEO.
All-In-One SEO Package
The All-in-One SEO Package, as the name suggests, is an SEO package that includes almost all the functions you need to optimize your WordPress site for search. It was developed in 2007 by Micheal Torbert and Steve Mortiboy. To date, the plugin has more than 2 million active downloads and more than 45 million downloads in total.
Features and functions of the All-in-One SEO suite
- Titles and meta descriptions
- XML sitemaps
- Social metadata
- Google Analytics support
- SEO integration for WooCommerce
- Google AMP support
- Advanced standard URLs
- And more..
The Pro version of the All-in-One SEO Package includes various other functions and modules such as advanced WooCommerce support, Video SEO module, SEO for categories, tags.
The SEO Framework is a relatively new SEO plugin that is constantly growing in popularity. It is designed to be lightweight and simple at the same time, with all the basic SEO features your WP site will need for adequate SERP appearance.
It is an easy plugin that provides an automated, accessible, unbranded and lightning-fast SEO solution.
SEO Framework features and Functions
- Ability to create and manage XML sitemaps
- Social media meta tags
- Meta information, titles and descriptions
- Provides structured data that helps search engines learn more about your pages
- It provides an artificial intelligence that listens to all WordPress elements to automatically optimize your pages.
Whether you use WordPress to run a personal blog or a business website, it is important to use an SEO plugin so that your content appears properly on search engines and social media platforms. The SEO plugin you use is up to you. But the SEO plugin here will help you get the most out of it.